Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Art of InfluencingCIPD Training
The Art of Influencing
The Art of Influencing-- 2-Day Bestselling, Short Course by CIPD
This best, selling short course offering by CIPD is designed to accommodate the increasing number of organisations moving toward flatter, more team-based models, requiring greater influencing skills from team members.
The course offers an interdisciplinary approach to influencing, including techniques from the fields of business, psychology, social science and performance. Participants will come to understand their own influencing styles and as well as how to foster greater rapport in all their professional relationships and project authority, presence and generosity.
By the end of The Art of Influencing course you will be able to:
- Understand your influencing style
- Articulate that style to engage more fully with others
- Influence others with confidence and authority
- Enhance self-control, manage anxiety and remain calm under pressure
- Manage others' expectations, understand their motivations and become a more empathic leader
- Increase your presence and personal impact
- Give superior feedback
- Naturally develop an assertive approach
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Art of Influencing course is relevant to anyone wishing to deepen their influencing skills, their confidence and their understanding of themselves and others.
Training Course Content
The course content for this 2-day programme is as follows:
- Welcome, introduction, goals
- Fundamentals of communication and influencing
- The influencing funnel
- Authority, confidence and standing your ground.
- Learning review
- Influencing in meetings
- Subconscious influencing
Cost for this CIPD course are:
- Member Price: £790 + VAT
- Non-Member Price: £880 + VAT
Enquire for more information regarding running this course as an in-house offering where the content can be tailored to suit your organisational needs.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...