Using Data and Metrics in L&D
Learn how the L&D profession can use data and metrics to gain insight and make the right business decisions to measure learning and drive business performance.
The four webinars from this series run from 14:00-15:00.
- What is Data & Metrics and where to find it? -3 September 2019
- Consultative Conversations in Data and Metrics -10 September 2019
- How to Understand the value of Data and Metrics -17 September 2019
- What We Know About Data & Metrics, And What Is Next For You? -8 October 2019
Please note it is your responsibility to attend all the elements of the course programme and there is no alternate date or recordings available for any missed event.
Paid for webinars: access by or viewing of a webinar by any person who has not registered and paid for the training is not permitted. Please do not share your invitation link or password with anyone else as this could jeopardise your place and will result in the webinar host rejecting uninvited attendees.
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
All our programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Using Data and Metrcis in L&D is ideal for:
- L&D professionals in a role that needs to use data & metrics to make decisions
- anyone who have previously attended Future Focused Learning programme
- freelancers in L&D and assert your value
- anyone building a business case for L&D in your organisation
- HR professionals who have responsibility for L&D.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After this webinr series, you'll be able to:
- understand that data & metrics are and where to find them
- know how to lead consultative conversations with data and metrics in mind
- apply the value of data & metrics for L&D
- make effective business decitions using data & metrics
Why choose CIPD Training
Over 100 years of experience
Join over 25,000 professionals currently studying
100+ short courses
Non-member Fee: £495 + VAT
CIPD Member Fee: £445 + VAT
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...
Find out more about this Using Data and Metrics in L&D course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!