* Due to the coronavirus crisis, PowerCall Training is now offering this listing as an online/virtual course. This course will be available either on the dates shown or can be scheduled at a time to suit you. Please contact us for more details
Cold Calling With Confidence
This cold calling course provides cold callers of all levels with the essential skills to, get past gatekeepers, effectively, handle objections, improve their confidence and to demonstrate real value to prospects in order to achieve desired results.
The course focuses on the following:
Before the call
This focuses on the preparation required before the call.
- Script preparation
- Developing the right mental attitude
- Objection handling
During the call
This section looks at all the aspects required for conducting a successful sales call.
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- Handling prospects
After the call
This often neglected area of sales addresses how to make the most of a cold call after the call has ended.
- Following up
- Motivation skills
- Measuring and targeting
- Measurable action points
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for cold callers of all levels, from senior sales professionals wishing to refresh their skills to telemarketers new in their roles.
Training Course Content
- Gaining the Right Attitude: How to overcome obstacles to success & achieve consistency.
- The First Twenty Seconds: How to create maximum impact in the first 20 seconds including Attention Grabbers, use of “hooks” and tone of voice. Attendees will create their own scripts or guides.
- Objection Prevention and Handling: This will be tailored around typical objections, but will include responses to “I’m too busy”, “send me an email”, and “I have no budget”.
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper: How to respond to “Has he spoken to you before?” and “What’s it about?” Winning strategies to get you through.
- Conducting the Perfect Cold Call: including High Gain Questioning Skills.
- Assumptive Closing: Asking for the Meeting.
- Role Plays: to assist with embedding of theory and to give attendees an opportunity to practice their scripts, objection handing, and questioning skills.
- Measuring Performance: The vital importance of personal targets.
- Eliminating Down Periods: How to keep the momentum going.
- Overcoming Continuing Challenges: What to do when we can never seem to reach our key prospects.
- Communicating the Value: How to demonstrate clear value and match the prospect’s needs
- How to Control the Customer Conversation: Proven tools for managing every part of our communication process
- Active Listening: A technique to ensure we do not miss precious “signals”
- Identifying Customer Buying Modes: A proven approach for prioritising prospects. The result accelerated pipeline development
- Role Plays: to embed key learning points from the day including Active Listening, Mirroring and appropriate
Why choose PowerCall Global Training
98% of our clients have rated our courses "Excellent."
1000's of professionals trained in 5 continents!
Newly expanded virtual training curriculum
£199 plus VAT per attendee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
PowerCall Global Training
PowerCall Global Training Ltd is a training course provider based in London, UK. We provide engaging, friendly and highly valuable courses in a wide-range of business skills: communications, negotiations, management, sales, social media, telemarketing, and more. Our training is available...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Find out more about this Cold Calling With Confidence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Reaching the decision maker is the first major milestone in the sales process, and it is vitally important to understand the best ways to achieve this.
Cold calling, or telemarketing, is a tough, but rewarding role.
Verbal based communication, and cold calling in particular, remains an important part of any balanced sales strategy.
Here's what GDPR means for us marketers and sales professionals, especially those with active cold calling and emailing campaigns.
Corporate Training for Teams
275 GBP-399 GBP