Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This is a hands-on opportunity to learn about how to coach team members. There is no powerpoint presentation, instead we will work in small groups to practise live coaching skills and gradually build up your confidence to effectively coach team members. Delegates will also have the option to receive coaching on their own personal obstacle from the trainer, if they so wish.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Team leaders and managers who want to maximise team members’ performance by coaching them to remove obstacles to productivity.
Training Course Content
- What is the difference between coaching, mentoring and training?
- What skills do we need to practise/enhance in order to be good coaches?
- Exploring the types of question used by coaches and their impact.
- The GROW and OSCAR models of coaching.
- Coaching triads: Practising coaching skills in threes, with ongoing feedback.
- Bite-sized coaching sessions – waving the “magic wand” to help team members to resolve practical issues.
- Action-planning for continuous improvement as a coach.
Beaumont Resilience Training - Professional Development Courses
Beaumont Training started delivering Resilience Training in 2009 and were one of the first companies in the UK and Europe to do so. Since then we have successfully worked with large multi-nationals, SMEs, the voluntary and public sectors, as well as...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Coaching Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!