Microsoft Flow (In-House)SquareOne Training
Microsoft Flow (In-House)
This course is instructor-led and will teach you how to learn Flow in a practical way and methodical way. Flow is a diverse and useful product, turning business processes into automated flows. Flow is designed to interweave the various products in Office 365 as well as connect to other on-premises and web-based solutions. This course will give you the confidence to select the right actions and workflow logic for your business needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at the more experienced SharePoint User looking to build workflows in SharePoint Online and Office 365 using Microsoft Flow.
Training Course Content
Introduction to Microsoft Flow
- What Is Microsoft Flow
- Key benefits of Automation Using Flow with SharePoint Using Flow
Microsoft Flow Basics
- Opening Microsoft Flow
- Navigating in Flow
- Creating from Templates Creating from Blank
- Adding conditions
- Designing switches
- Publish and trigger a Flow
- Turn off, Edit or delete a Flow
- SharePoint Triggers Explained SharePoint List Triggers/Actions SharePoint Library Triggers/Actions SharePoint Modern Approval Action
Office 365 Suite Flows
- Outlook Triggers/Actions OneDrive Triggers/Actions
Buttons and Notifications
- What is Microsoft Flow Buttons Send Button Notification Set My Auto Reply on Outlook from a button
- Feed and approvals
Managing Microsoft Flow
- Maintaining and sharing a Flow
- View history and analytics
- Export and import Flows
- Office 365 administration for Flow
- Data policies and integration
For information on pricing for this In-House Microsoft Flow training course, please give us a call on 0151 650 6907.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Microsoft Flow (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.