Sales - An Introduction - In-house Training
Sales has been a popular career choice over the years for well known reasons. And for those that do “make it” in sales, the rewards can be great. And quite a few could have achieved greater things if they had only learned some of the basics at the beginning of their careers. This 1 day introduction to sales course will cover the elements so essential if you are to make it your career.
The 1 day course will be suitable for those who are entering sales for the first time and who need some professional guidance and for those who perhaps need a reminder of the key criteria for success. The course will deal with sales both on a face to face basis and via telephone.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the importance of planning and setting SMART objectives
- Deal with different types of customer to give a great experience
- Identify your target markets
- Demonstrate rapport, empathy and trust
- Display professional communication skills
- List Prospecting methods
- Appreciate buying process v Selling process
- Know what makes people buy
- Identify decision maker motivations
- Make a great first impression
- Differentiate between F2F and telephone sales
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sales - An Introduction - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!