Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Sales - An Introduction - In-house Training
Sales has been a popular career choice over the years for well known reasons. And for those that do “make it” in sales, the rewards can be great. And quite a few could have achieved greater things if they had only learned some of the basics at the beginning of their careers. This 1 day introduction to sales course will cover the elements so essential if you are to make it your career.
The 1 day course will be suitable for those who are entering sales for the first time and who need some professional guidance and for those who perhaps need a reminder of the key criteria for success. The course will deal with sales both on a face to face basis and via telephone.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the importance of planning and setting SMART objectives
- Deal with different types of customer to give a great experience
- Identify your target markets
- Demonstrate rapport, empathy and trust
- Display professional communication skills
- List Prospecting methods
- Appreciate buying process v Selling process
- Know what makes people buy
- Identify decision maker motivations
- Make a great first impression
- Differentiate between F2F and telephone sales
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...